It's the last day of Vegan MoFo. I can't believe I'm sharing recipe number six! I'm not sure if I should be surprised that I created only 6 ice creams or that I even managed to create that many at all. Ha!
I made this Tiramisu Ice Cream at Carrots a few weeks ago and it was quite a hit among everyone who tried it out. I've used our famous Almond Jowar cookies in the recipe. At the end of the post, I've shared a video of Ram and me making the cookies. They're really easy to make and super yum!
You're welcome to switch the cookies out with your favourite vegan cookies or biscuits too.
Tiramisu Ice Cream
100 g Cashews
80 g Sugar
500 g Water
500 g Strong Black Coffee
100 g Vegan Whipped Cream
6 Almond Jowar Cookies (recipe video follows)
For the garnish:
Almond Jowar Cookies
Melted Dark Chocolate mixed with a splash of Soy Mylk
- Grind the cashews into a fine powder
- Add the sugar and coffee and blend to a creamy consistency
- Pour in the water and blend well
- Add the vegan whipped cream and blend until it's incorporated
- Pour into an airtight container and freeze for 8-10 hours
- Transfer to mixer jar and blend the frozen mixture once again
- Stir in crumbled cookies and re-freeze for 8-10 hours
- Scoop onto a plate and top with melted dark chocolate
- Crumble a cookie over the ice cream
- Serve and enjoy! :)
Here's the recipe for our Almond Jowar Cookies: